Thursday, December 27, 2012

White Christmas

I have to say that seeing the snow on Christmas Eve was a true Christmas miracle! The forecast was for rain and there is nothing more dreary than rain at Christmas. The neighborhood kids were out delivering goodies and each time I answered the door the drops of rain looked more and more like snow. I hardly dared to hope, but by noon we had beautiful snowflakes gently falling. It lasted all afternoon and into the evening. Dan and Mikelle were out shopping; Logan was at a movie with Robert; Syd and E were playing at the Candlands, so I was in my kitchen baking away. Just me, my old Christmas CD's, and the snow falling outside! It was honestly a picture-perfect afternoon!


                      I didn't know how long it would last, so I raced outside to take a picture!

                         Then I rushed over to Remi's to take some photos of the kids:

Syd, Sophie, Lauren, Brooke, Ethan and Craig



Love those hats!

                                               

                                                                 Reindeer games?

  Our beautiful, Mikelle.

                                                 My fun, creative, kind, giving friend, Remi.

No comments:

Post a Comment