Friday, February 17, 2012

Lunch With Friends

Remi set up a birthday lunch with a few friends today. (Nancy, Ginni, Joy, Marcy, me and Remi.) We met at Mezza Grill and shared a few kabob platters, humus, pita bread and salad. The little boys--Ethan, Tommy, Sam and Matthew--had their own table and enjoyed french fries while jumping on the benches. I just have to say that all of these friends are Friends with a capital F. Usually F words are frowned upon, but a friend with a capital F is someone who is loyal, understanding, forgiving and would help you at the last minute even if their own day were a complete disaster. I truly love and value the friendship of each of these ladies! They are devoted mothers, supportive wives, and fabulous Friends. How lucky am I to have each of them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment