Monday, October 15, 2012

The Big Apple Circus


On Columbus Day the kids and I went to the Big Apple Circus with the Holbrooks. For the most part the kids were enthralled by the girl shooting a bow and arrow with her feet, the Old Lady and Old Man clown, the dancing horses and the jumping dogs. At one point, Syd and Lucas were using their popcorn buckets as hats and I wondered if they might be able to join the circus themselves. I tried to snap a few photos with my phone, but alas! Too dark! If only I had the new and improved i-phone 5! But I digress. The only photo of the day was this one of Ethan a little too tuckered out after all of the fun.

Me: Ethan, can you smile for the camera?
E: No.
Me: Did you like the circus?
E: No.
Me: But you were sitting still and watching the whole time. I thought you loved it.
E: {silence}


No comments:

Post a Comment