Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions for Dummies

Yesterday Logan was talking to my parents, (Grandma and Grandpa T.) on Skype. My mom asked him if he had any new year's resolutions. This was his response: "Well, since I'm pretty close to perfect, I think I'll make resolutions for other people." "Oh," said Grandpa T. "What resolution would you make for me?" Logan thought for a minute and then he said, "I think you could be a bit more ENERGETIC."

Oh yes. The wisdom and confidence of a 10 year-old.

Here's a little quiz. Match the person to the response they gave for the following question: What would you like to do in 2012?
1. Dan                          a. Win a baseball championship.
2. Stacie                       b. Go on the airplane.
3. Mikelle                    c. Become financially solvent.
4. Logan                      d. Visit a country outside of the U.S.--Italy or France would work.
5. Sydney                     e. Travel somewhere I've never been before.
6. Ethan                        f. Go to Grandma Mona's house.

Answers: 1-c, 2-e, 3-d, 4-a, 5-f, 6-b

No comments:

Post a Comment