Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to create a blog. I know, I know--I'm the last person on the planet to get on board. My main reasons are to chronicle my family's life, both the good and the bad. In doing this, I hope I can live more in the present and enjoy each of my kids in the stage of life that they are in. I'm feeling like my kids are all growing up so quickly and I don't want to lose a single memory.

Hopefully, all of this blogging isn't as difficult as choosing a name for the blog! Whew! Talk about pressure--something catchy, not too cheesy, not redundant or overused. So I settled on 6-Kotter Kids. No I don't have 2 offspring hiding somewhere. The other 2 kids are technically Dan and me. This all goes back to the kids growing quickly and so we must be getting older, but we don't want to be old fuddy-duddies....yada, yada. So maybe this is an attempt to capture some childlike innocence, playfulness and spontaneity. We'll see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment