Thursday, February 28, 2013

Birthday Girl

I took a fun weekend trip to see everyone in UT for my birthday. Thursday I got to be the 3rd wheel and have a Valentine's dinner at Maddox with mom and dad. Friday I got to spend time with Heidi's adorable boys-Campbell and Bronson --and hold her chubbylicious, baby girl, Audrey.

                                                        Bro-yo's breakfast of champions

                                                      Baby Audrey, almost 3 months
                                                     
Saturday morning dad, Heidi and I were able to do a temple session at the newly built, Brigham City temple. That afternoon Heidi and I met Steph at the City Creek shopping center in Salt Lake for some serious bargain hunting. That night we had my birthday dinner at Mom's with mom, dad, Kirk and Heidi's family. We had tilapia, baked potatoes, veggie and a gluten-free carrot cake cupcake with a candle on top. (Heidi attempted a GF cake but it was doomed from the outset. She gave the boys the beaters to lick and they said it tasted "gross"! When it was cooked it had the taste and denseness of corn bread.) She was a good sport and looked up a GF bakery in Salt Lake where we stopped to buy the cupcakes!






               So fun to spend my birthday with my parents and siblings! Love them all so much:)


No comments:

Post a Comment