Thursday, February 28, 2013

A New "do"

Surprise! I chopped my hair off. Well, technically I was not the one doing the chopping. I visited my talented, creative, amazing stylist, Chad, while I was in UT and told him I was ready for a change. He started showing me these fabulous short hair styles and we selected photos of the ones I liked best. I only chickened out once and asked if I should get it cut mid-length and then go for the short cut in the summer. He said, "No way. Just go for it!" So I did!

I absolutely love the style. It is sooooooo easy to fix in the morning. Towel dry, 2-3 minutes with the blow dryer and a few strokes of the flat iron. Plus it never gets messed up! Rain? Wind? Bring it on--this hair do almost looks better when it's a bit messed up. I feel 10 lbs. lighter and love the new me!



No comments:

Post a Comment